Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's a Beautiful Life



Look! I made my first snowman!! Well, it kinda looks more like a snowwoman wearing a skirt. I've gotta find her a wig. :) This Christmas was so wonderful! After spending the last two Christmas's in Florida, I finally got to be home for the holidays. I love being with my family and taking in all the little moments. For instance, on Christmas Eve my three younger brothers and I stayed up past midnight playing board games. There was one point when I got laughing so hard that I woke up my parents and got in trouble! I'm 26 years old but I felt like I was 6 again, trying not to giggle after my parents went back to bed :) Hehe.

Wanna know my favorite gift I got for Christmas? Getting to see Shanam every day :) He lives close by now, so it is a dream come true! And let me tell you, this man is so amazing...he knows how much I love getting gifts, so he made sure my Christmas was extra special. I couldn't be happier with all his sweet surprises!

For the new year, I changed my header to "Live Beautifully." Every day is such a blessing. Every moment is something cherished. My life is beautiful and I'm going to live it beautifully!

3 comments:

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Brrr! Your picture makes me soo cold and brings back so many memories of college life! Anyway, I'm so glad that you were in UT for the holidays! What would the holidays be without family huh?? It sounds like you are on your way to a wedding soon too! Woo hoo.. so excited for you! Keep posting and take care!

jeff and alli said...

I never would have guessed that Sr. Campbell could be even happier, but I think you are, which is very cute. I'm keep checking your blog hoping to read about an engagement to your Mr. Perfect.

Pat and Anndalyn said...

Life IS beautiful, you're right. Thanks for being such a sunshine in my life!! Love you girl! I'm so happy for you!!