Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Princess Crown

As I stood staring at my dull hair for the umpteenth time, trying to figure out what to do with it, a beautiful vision came into my head. My old Florida roommate, Gentri :) For the month of January, she has posted a new hairdo on her blog every single day and a vision of one of those styles popped into my head at a moment of crisis. So, I thank her for inspiring me to do something I have never done before. Check out her cute blog! [Gentri Lee] She's got some great ideas on there, so check them all out!!



It was actually quite easy, if you know how to french braid, already. Thanks Gentri! Love you!

3 comments:

Gentri said...

Oh hooray!!! Thank you Bethany!! It looks beautiful!! I wish my hair was that thick. I love a thick braid! :)

Bethany said...

Thank YOU Gentri!! I've gotta work on making it a braid all the way around. When I got to the opposite side of my head my fingers got all backwards and I had to resort to twisting it. But I still think it turned out pretty good :)

Bre said...

Fun! It kinda reminds me of you in high school for some reason.