Friday, April 17, 2009

2 More Weeks!!

I've been counting down since day 178 so it's great to finally be at 14!!!! So exciting!! Everything is coming together nicely--family from out of town will be arriving shortly, bridesmaids skirts are almost done (the amazing Anndalyn is making them!), both my bridal showers were a blast and it has been so great to see so many old friends, I'm almost all packed and ready to move to Texas, and Shanam and I can't wait for the honeymoon!!! Mom loves watching the travel channel and just watched a show about the top 20 hottest Carribean islands to visit and St. Lucia was Number 1! We just can't wait!!

7 comments:

The Ormond Family said...

Yay! Only 2 weeks left! By the way, I'm jealous; I want to go to St. Lucia!

Erin said...

OOOO have fun!! I'm in Grenada right now, so not too far from the island of St. Lucia. Its Beautiful here! enjoy the tropics! The weather is great right now!

Brett, Kelly, and Amber said...

We're soooo excited for you!! You are just going to LOVE married life, it's the best thing ever knowing that you're with that person for time and all eternity!! We are definitely going to try to come to the wedding, provided that I'm not in labor, haha!! It was so good to see you at my shower and we need to do lunch sometime before you leave!!

Melissa Grow said...

I can't wait either! Ready or not, here I come!

Hannah said...

I can't believe that the day is finally here! So cool for the two of you!!!

Jessy Cheney said...

i'm so excited for you! i love your invitation, it is gorgeous!

Heidi said...

Congrats Bethany!