Monday, February 22, 2010

French Cafe Corner

So here is the first product of my nesting :)

This little corner next to our kitchen used to hold a huge pile of empty packing boxes and two broken washing machines (don't ask). Now it is my favorite room in the house!

It makes me feel like I'm back in France at a little cafe :)

I was so excited when I found this perfect curtain material!

Don't you just want to sit and have a cup of tea? Come on over!

This obviously is my garden space and it makes me so excited for spring to come!!

It feels soooooo good to have this space exactly right :)

10 comments:

THE SAWYER FAM said...

So Adorable!! I love French Cafes! It looks so nice and organized... wish I could say the same for our house right now!

Anelieze Castrejon said...

tres, tres chic! je l'aime beacoup :) i don't think that last part was right, but wow, you did a great job. i hope i can be as creative & productive as you when i get bitten by the "nesting" bug.

jeff and alli said...

Very cute. :)

Amy said...

Good for you! Love the space you're living in, even if it's temporary. I love it!! I want to nest too! :)

Melissa Grow said...

You are so cute. I will come over!

John, Mica, Jackson, Grace, Kai, and Lucy said...

Randomly I just saw tons of the same type of wallpaper/trimmings, etc. at the wallpaper store near here the other day. But I like the curtains better than all of them! How cute! Nesting... hmm, could that mean something to do with having a wee one on the way? :)

Tracy said...

Its beautiful! I don't know why but my blog has not been telling me when you have updated your blog! I must fix this because I am loving what I am seeing. You guys are cute.

Gentri said...

Oh my goodness!! I love it!!! :D So creative and so cute!

Hannah said...

OH I LOVE THIS!!!! What a good idea! I bet it is more fun to eat there now :)

Terri T said...

Wow! You are good. Your kitchen is so cute I had to give you a Wow! I came over to see your blogg because Gentri said that you had tried her hairdo and left a link to your page on hers. I dont often leave a comment, but I just had to. Your kitchen is just so so awsome! Wow!
-Gentri's mom